lunedì 9 gennaio 2017

Don't Settle!


For those who know me or not this is my first post and you are the welcome. Enjoy!
I am still a "young" Electronic Engineer that is trying to understand how to build his future in the next following years. I am working in the Automotive World as a consultant for a small company located in Turin and I've deicded to write this blog in order to make questions to all the people that are interested in Embedded System and  maybe also to show some projects that I am interested in.

I've studied for almost the half of my actual age and as somebody have already said :

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle"(cit.)

However, this citation explains why I am writing here. This is not my first blog, in the past I've already handled a blog using the old MSN platform and I was really disappointed when I discovered (several months ago), that MSN blog was completely deleted. Ok I didn't use it for 5 years (mmm..maybe 8 ?) therefore I should expected it! 
Let's try again here... so guys that are reading here.. please don't settle !!
Even if you are still working here in Italy and all the newspapers talks about Crisis, Immigration and whatever negative you can image, please I am here to saying you: nothing is still lose!
Turn on your brain and open the eye of your mind (as my Control System teacher said to his students)... don't settle !
This blog will help also me to don't settle too...
Soon I will come with new topics..maybe on Machine Learning algorithm application and maybe  I will find the time to make them run on my Dragonboard that is actually sleeping in my locker..! 
Stay tuned..!

P.S. Proactive comments are always welcomed !

Markos



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento